Sunset Park Party Nights
Thursday nights 7:00 p.m.
South Division Street & The Bay
- July 6: Oh Boy “A Tribute to Buddy Holly”
- July 13: Tranzfusion (rock)
- July 20: Lauren Glick (blues/soul/rock)
- July 27: British Invasion Experience (Beatles Tribute Band)
- August 3: Full Circle (blues/r&b/rock)
- August 10: Blind Wind (bluegrass/Americana classic rock)
- August 17: Eclipse (Journey Tribute Band)
- August 24: Sir Rod (Rod Stewart Tribute)
- August 31: Funk Shue (r&b, funk, soul)
Free live concert series sponsored in conjunction with the Town of Ocean City and the Ocean City Development Corporation. It is held every Thursday evening in July and August from 7-9 pm at Sunset Park, located on the Bay at South Division Street and Philadelphia Avenue, just south of the US Coast Guard Station. It is recommended that spectators bring their own chairs, as venue seating is limited. Beverages, including beer and wine, as well as light snacks are available for purchase from the Ocean City Recreation Boosters. All proceeds from the sale of food and beverages go to youth programs in Ocean City. The event is subject to weather conditions.