We are responsible for providing services for training, support, installation and maintenance of all computer related hardware and software approved through the annual IT budget process or through other sources such as grants or bid packages.
Computer Hardware Equipment
- Provides assistance with the installation, relocation or setup & maintenance of all equipment
- Establish and maintain standards that ensure compatibility and connectivity to equipment
- Maintain a Citywide inventory of equipment
- Procure all hardware through City purchasing procedures
- Provide assistance with the installation, setup and maintenance of software
- Establish and maintain standards that ensure compatibility and connectivity to software applications
- Maintain a Citywide inventory of all software
- Operate a computer support center to facilitate user training, user support, evaluation, troubleshooting, research and review.
- Conduct periodic inspections of user computer operations to include hardware and software metering.