Ocean City offers additional lots and street parking that utilizes Parkeon parking system. Simply look for Parkeon pay station and pay for the parking. Lot open 24 hours/ 12 hr. max per each ticket ($2.00 per hour). We now offer payments via your smart phone with the Parkmobile® App., look for the green sticker with your zone!
**NEW** – Parking restrictions for trailers & oversized vehicles
Effective May 1, 2016,
- No trailer or oversized vehicle parking on Baltimore Avenue at anytime
- No trailer or oversized vehicle parking on any street or public lot without a permit between May 1 and October 31, except the 100th Street municipal Lot and the West Ocean City Park & Ride
- Permits are available to registered participants of certain special events from event promoters including Cruisin’ Ocean City, OC Bikefest and Endless Summer Cruisin’ for a fee of $50.
- Other permits will be issued on a case by case basis by the Town of Ocean City’s Director of Special Events
- The new ordinance applies to trailers that are both attached and detached from vehicles
- Any oversized vehicle is any vehicle that is either over 21 feet, 2 inches in length and/ or over 6 feet, 8 inches in width
- The fine for trailer and oversized vehicle violations is $250
- Scofflaws (3 or more outstanding tickets or $100 or more in outstanding fines) may be booted or towed.
Worcester St., between Baltimore Ave. & Philadelphia Ave.
Somerset St. & Baltimore Ave.
Dorchester St. & Baltimore Ave.
N. Division St. & Baltimore Ave.
N. Division St. & St. Louis Ave. (small lot)
4th St. & Baltimore Ave.
2st St. & St. Louis
61st St. & Coastal Hwy., (bayside)
64th Street – Boat Ramp Parking Lot (for boaters launching-hourly)
100th St., bayside – (2 lots) Cars & Boats (this is a trailer approved lot)
Cars – $10 day/ $40 week
Boat, Trailers, Oversized – $10/ $50 week ** See town Ordinance regarding Oversized Vehicle Parking**
You will also see additional street side Parkeon® pay station parking on selected streets, ocean side and bayside in the areas between S. Division and 10th Street, and again at 99th St.