The O.C. Recreation Boosters is a non-profit, independent community group made up of representatives from various community organizations, as well as interested individuals. The OC Booster’s current membership includes:
- Meredith Wallace, President
- Phil Reid, Vice President
- Bill Paul, Ocean City/Berlin Optimist Club, Treasurer
- Donna Reid, Secretary
- Bill Davis, Marine Corps League
- Harry How, O.C. Parrothead Club
- Bonnie Robertson, O.C. Lioness Club
- Honey Jarvis, Quota Club
- Ginger Gilliss, Quota Club
- Pat Terrill, Coastal Area Realtors Association
- Sue Walls, Member-at-Large
- Val Vigorito, Member-at-Large
- Norma Simmons, Member-at-Large
- Mary Delaney, Member-at-Large
- Linda Woodward, Member-at-Large
- Kathy O-Hara, Member-at-Large
This positive group of individuals works diligently throughout the year to raise money to help offset costs of recreation programs. Their support, paired with that of other community associations and local businesses, make it possible for the Town to maintain such low program fees.
If you are interested in joining the OC Recreation Boosters, please call 410-250-0125 or email [email protected].
PARENTS, FAMILY & FRIENDS ARE ALL WELCOME!