Registration is required for all programs. Participants should register for all programs with a program number (#) at Northside Park Recreation Complex. Questions about registration for these programs can be directed to: 410.524.8337. Registration for programs without a number will be done at The Tennis Center after May 15.
Reminders while we are dealing with the Corona Virus
Do not enter courts if you have been sick or have been in contact with anyone who is sick, now or within the last two weeks.
STROKE OF THE DAY
Shape up your strokes and strategy here at the beach. These weekly, day clinics are designed for all levels. Groups will work on your strokes and use drills to show you how to utilize them in game situations.
DATES: August 17—September 26
DAYS: Monday, Wednesday, Friday , and Saturday
TIME: 8:00 – 9:00 am
PRICE: $20 per day (space available)
Maximum 6 players per hour
PRIVATE OR GROUP LESSONS
$50.00 for and hour
$30.00 for 1/2 hour
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday
9:00 am-12:00 p.m.
SUMMER WOMEN’S FLIGHT TENNIS
This summer to meet the protocols of the Corona Virus we will be having Women’s Flights instead of the sign up for women’s mixers, as in past years. As we get individuals looking for games, we will share their names with the flight captains.
- The women will be forming their own groups of 4, 6, 8, or 12 people (example: 6 people would be playing 1 court of doubles and one court of single)
- You will be able to reserve courts at the time you would like the flight to play. This can be Monday thru Friday from 9am to 4 p.m. Your court would be reserved at the same time from the week of June 15 thru the week of August 31
- Each flight would run their format and get their own subs for the day.
- You would provide your own balls and water for play.
- Your group should show up no more than 15 minutes before you are scheduled to play. Please leave the court when your time is up
- Each player will need to fill out program registration sheet on the first day
To sign your flight up you need to turn in all player names in your flight, give THREE times, in case your first chose has been taken, and the court preference
MEN’S DROP IN DOUBLES
2020 Men’s Drop-In Doubles starts each morning of your vacation with an exhilarating set of tennis. To be a part of the Men’s Early Bird Program just show up at Court #7. You will be serving aces before you’re awake.
DATES: June 12– September 30
DAYS: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
TIME: 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
PRICE: OC Resident $92/ Non-Resident $110/Drop-in fee $11
Registration: Ocean City Tennis Center
Player provide tennis balls and water
You need to take EVERYTHING with you after you finish play
Plan on leaving the courts at 9:00 am