Public Boat Ramps
in Worcester County
Convenient boat ramps can be found at:
Assateague Island Park (Rt. 611 at Assateague Island Bridge)
Gum Point Road (off Route 589)
Ocean City Commercial Harbor (Sunset Avenue in West Ocean City)
BOAT RAMPS IN OCEAN CITY
64th St. Boat Ramp
64th St and Seabay Drive
~ The boat ramp is located at the base of the water tower ~
- The 2-lane ramp is operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Launching and retrieving of vessel is free.
- Pay-to-Park truck/trailer rate is $2.00 an hour via the on-site Cale Machine during the in-season, April 1st through October 31st.
- Parking is free during the off-season, November 1st through March 31st
- Overnight parking is prohibited.
- The Trailer and Towing Vehicle shall be attached at all times.
- Parking spaces are 50 feet in length. Trailer and towing vehicle must be able to fit in a 50 foot space.
- Channel has been dredged and has approximately three foot of draw at low tide.
- More ramp information can be found on the Maryland Department of Natural Resources website.
Caribbean Drive Boat Ramp
- Anyone can utilize the Caribbean Drive Boat Ramp
- A Pass Card is needed to open the automatic gate
- The cost of the Annual Pass Card is $50.00
- You may purchase an Annual Pass at City Hall or complete the Annual Pass Application, return it with payment to City Hall and your pass will be mailed to you.
- You will need to know your trailer tag number
- There is no on-site parking at this ramp
- The time restrictions for this ramp will be the same as those in the past:
- May 1st thru October 1st – 8 AM to 6 PM Daily
- Month of October – 8 AM to 6 PM Daily
- November thru April – No Restrictions
Please note boat trailer parking is prohibited in:
- The Little Salisbury area (87th Street and Bering Road)
- Public streets and municipal parking lots
Check ahead with your hotel, motel or condo about parking space for your boat trailer. Most public marinas in Ocean City, Maryland and the 100th Street Municipal Parking Lot provide boat parking for a modest fee.
If your visit is a last-minute getaway and you don’t have time to hitch up your boat, rentals are plentiful at Ocean City marinas. Additionally, small boats can be rented at a number of Ocean City businesses.
Visit Maryland Sport Fishing & Crabbing Licenses for more information about the required fishing license for the Atlantic Ocean and Coastal Bays or call the Maryland Dept. of Natural Resources Licensing and Registration at 410-260-3220.
There are two free fishing areas on the bayside in Ocean City that do not require a fishing license but FREE registration is required with the State of Maryland.
- Northside Park Town-owned Pier at 125th Street
- Chicago Avenue, bulkhead between 2nd and 4th Streets
Anglers please call 1-855-855-3906, 7 AM to 7 PM or visit Maryland Dept. of Natural Resources to register.