OC VINTAGE LICENSE PLATES
- Your vehicle must be registered in the State of Maryland
- You must submit your application to the front desk inside City Hall – OC Tags, City Hall 301 Baltimore Avenue, Ocean City, Maryland 21842.
- Plate numbers are assigned by the Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration.
How to apply:
- Have your current vehicle registration and insurance information handy to complete the attached form.
- To avoid delay, make sure your information is legible, complete and signed by the owner (and co-owner if applicable).
- Fee: $35.00 per vehicle (This amount includes $25.00 MVA Tag Fee + $10.00 Administrative Fee) *Note: if applying by mail, please do not send cash; make your check or money order payable to the Town of Ocean City.
Mail the completed application and appropriate fees to:
The City Clerk’s Office
Room 220 – OC Tags
Town of Ocean City
P.O. Box 158
Ocean City, MD 21843
Note: Please allow 8 weeks for processing.
Reminder: return your old plates to the MVA!
- Drop them off at your nearest MVA Service Center
- Mail them to the Glen Burnie MVA office: 6601 Ritchie Highway, Glen Burnie, MD 21062. Sending them by
certified mail with return receipt requested is recommended.
- MVA Mobile Bus on 65th Street on the 2nd Tuesday of every month.
Note: When you return the license plates, always include your registration card. MVA Customer Service Center: 1-800-950-1MVA(1682)