ALL PERMIT SUBMISSIONS ARE DIGITAL
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY PAPER APPLICATIONS
- Download the Fillable Online Application: You must save the form prior to filling out.
- Once application is completed, email directly to per[email protected]
- Be specific. If information is missing application may be rejected.
- Must include: The correct 911 address of the property
- Full scope of work: More info is always better
- Correct valuation of the job/work do be done
- Your email and phone number are required
- Please attach any plans, drawings, or photos that pertain to your application in .pdf format
- Large plans/files may be submitted through Dropbox
- Once your application is received and processed a permit number is created and you will be notified by email. At that time, you can pay the permit fee online.
- The review process time will vary depending on the application type.
- Permits are processed in the order received. If more information is required, you will be notified. Lack of required information may delay the process.
- The permit will be issued when the review is approved by all agencies. The permit and stamped approved plans will be emailed directly to you.
- The applicant/contractor is required to print off a copy of the permit and plans to be kept on the jobsite. Failure do so at time of inspection, may result in inspection being cancelled.
- If at any time you have questions, we are here to help. 410-289-8855
Permits will be issued 2-4 weeks on average after submission is confirmed.