As of January 1st, 2022 we can no longer issue permits to electrical contractors who do not have a valid state issued license. Counties are no longer permitted to issue licenses and we can only accept a state issued license. Even if a permit is issued today using a Worcester County license, they will not be allowed to continue to work in the new year unless a state license is verified.
ALL PERMIT SUBMISSIONS ARE DIGITAL
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY PAPER APPLICATIONS
- Download the Fillable Online Application: You must save the form prior to filling out.
- Once application is completed, email directly to [email protected]
- Be specific. If information is missing application may be rejected.
- Must include: The correct 911 address of the property
- Full scope of work: More info is always better
- Correct valuation of the job/work do be done
- Your email and phone number are required
- All applications REQUIRE PLANS OR DRAWINGS. Please attach plans and necessary information with your application in .pdf format. If not received at time of submittal, application will be rejected.
- Large plans/files may be submitted through Dropbox
- Permits are processed in the order received.
- Once your application is received and processed a permit number is created and you will be notified by email. At that time, you can pay the permit fee online.
- The review process time will vary depending on the application type.
- Your application will immediately be REJECTED if insufficient information is not provided; including a site plan and construction plans.
- The permit will be issued when the review is approved by all agencies. The permit and stamped approved plans will be emailed directly to you.
- The applicant/contractor is required to print off a copy of the permit and plans to be kept on the jobsite. Failure do so at time of inspection, may result in inspection being cancelled.
- If at any time you have questions, we are here to help. 410-289-8855