SKATE PARK RULES
Ordinance 90-195 Operation of Skateboards (amended 41976)
It shall be unlawful for any person to ride, propel, push or otherwise operate a skateboard on any public street, public way, public alley, public sidewalk, public boardwalk, public lot and other public property (except for public skateboard facilities and publicly sponsored or authorized skateboard events) within the corporate limits of the municipality between April 1st and October 1st of each year.
- All skaters must be registered. For skaters under the age of 18 years, a parent or legal guardian must sign a waiver and release form.
- All skaters must wear a helmet and shoes. All other safety equipment is strongly recommended.
- Proof of membership is required for entrance to Park.
- Only skateboards and inline skates are permitted in the Park.
- No glass, alcohol, drugs, smoking, vaping or use of personal musical devices is permitted in the Park.
- Defacing of Park property or other forms of vandalism are subject to incarceration.
- Skaters etiquette is expected at all times. Profanity, recklessness, fighting and/or boisterous behavior is prohibited.
- Personal property is the responsibility of the skater and may not be stored in the skate office.
- Any infraction of the rules may result in the loss of membership privileges.
- Scooters are permitted in the Park during morning hours