The National Weather Service In Wakefield Has Extended The * Flood Warning For Small Streams In... Southwestern Worcester County In Southeastern Maryland... * Until 515 Am Edt Monday * At 503 Pm Edt, The River Gauge Along The Pocomoke River Near Willards Reported A Stage Of 12.9 Feet And Slowly Falling. The ...Read More.
Effective: May 20, 2018 at 10:00pmExpires: May 21, 2018 at 9:00amTarget Area: Worcester
Everyone loves a drive down Coastal Highway. When driving, slow down and stay alert.
- Stop for all pedestrians in crosswalks – this is Maryland law.
- Slow down – watch for pedestrians and yield to pedestrians, especially when turning.
- Keep your eyes on the road. It’s illegal to text and use hand held devices while driving.
- Stay alert and avoid all distractions.
- Share the road with bicycles and give three feet of space when passing.
- Do not drive in the bike and bus lanes.